Skip to main content

2019: A Look Ahead

Well I just wrapped up 2018 in a nice little package earlier today, now it's time to look at the year ahead of us. Tomorrow we will have the first official post of 2019. This is just an overview of what to look forward to on Thrak Attack this year! Full disclaimer, a lot of the things I am looking to review this year don't have official release dates so I will be guesstimating when a lot of these things will be released. If I end up being wrong about the official release dates then I am sorry but I'm only human! Get over it! Anyways, let's see what adventures we have to look forward to in 2019!

COLOR CODE!
Movie
Video Game
Album
Travel

January
New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe
Alice Merton- Mint
Prescott, AZ
No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again
Backstreet Boys- DNA
Kingdom Hearts III

February
Sedona, AZ
Tonto Natural Bridge
Alita: Battle Angel
Avril Lavigne- Head Above Water
Dream Theater- Distance Over Time

March
Weezer- Weezer
Elder Scrolls: Blades
Captain Marvel
Raconteurs
Yoshi's Crafted World
Dumbo

April
Shazam!
Aaron Lewis
Daemon X Machina
Hellboy
Avengers: Endgame

May
Pokemon Detective Pikachu
Fire Emblem: 3 Houses
Adele
Aladdin
Disneyland

June
Dark Phoenix
Men in Black: International
Crash Team Racing
Toy Story 4

July
Spider-Man: Far From Home
Coldplay
Animal Crossing
The Lion King

August
Artemis Fowl
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

September
Paris/Rome/Portofino
Town
Spies in Disguise

October
Joker
Rocky Point
Luigi's Mansion 3

November
Sonic the Hedgehog
Pokemon Gen 8
Frozen 2

December
Star Wars IX
Call of the Wild

These are obviously not the only adventures I will go on this year, they are just the ones that I know I will be going on. Others will be released or found throughout the year and I will stay up to date on them. I also hope that my predictions come true but if not, oh well! Maybe I'll get it right next year! Once again thank you for joining me on these adventures and I hope you join me for the next ones this year!

                                              All the Best, Ross

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon Cinematic Universe

Welcome back to Thrak Attack! What's your adventure? This week's adventure was Detective Pikachu which is an awesome live action Pokemon Movie but not the Pokemon we were expecting. Even though this movie was really well done, I believe there in the future for us in regards to another cinematic universe. The way they handled this film and the references in it are perfectly done and do set up a future for this for happening. SPOILER WARNING for Detective Pikachu, if you have not seen this please, go watch the film and then come on back! Alright let's get started with the film we received this past weekend. Pokemon: Detective Pikachu is a mystery film taking place in the Pokemon World based on a video game of the same name. Tim Goodman meets a talking Pikachu after his father mysteriously passes away. Throughout the film we realize that it is actually his father trapped inside Pikachu's body although none of the characters know this until the end. The villain's plan...

S3 Finale: Top 10 Shows of 2021

 Welcome back to Thrak Attack! What's your adventure? This year I added a new category to Thrak Attack's lineups of adventures. I've never been a big TV show follower but I felt like with the MCU adding TV shows and access to some new streaming services to my roster over quarantine that it was time to add those adventures in! So here is a Thrak Attack first, The Top 10 Shows of 2021! 10. Hawkeye on Disney+  is not a great mini series but has some great character introductions and moments for the MCU. Most importantly introducing Kate Bishop who will hopefully take up the mantle of Hawkeye, Yelena reconciling with Clint about Natasha's death in Endgame, and the reintroduction of a character from the Netflix Marvel shows!   9. The Shrink Next Door on Apple TV+ was a short and sweet show based on a podcast which is an interesting transition. Both Paul Rudd and Will Ferrel shine in this show showcasing both of their acting chops. The plot is pretty simple but is com...

Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock

  Welcome back to Thrak Attack! What's your adventure? Today's adventure takes us deep into the walls and underneath the ground to the land of Fraggle Rock. But this isn't the first time we've been here, we remember this place from long ago and it's time to go back. A reboot of a series that ended in 1987 is just what Apple TV+ needs right? Let's find out! Fraggle Rock: Back to the Rock has 13 episodes in it's first season and it's just as charming as you remember. The muppets look as good as ever, the characters a charming, and the world building in this show is actually quite good! Each episode has a fun adventure with a pretty solid through line of exploring "outer space" which is just our world. There are some pretty great jokes that go along with this too. In the pilot episode one of the characters gets attacked by a dog, when telling his friends about it he says "I was attacked by the most vicious space monster" and it cuts to t...